Rock music is one of the most popular genres in the world. The genre has a long history, with artists from different countries and genres contributing to its success. With so many rock songs being released each year, what are some of the best rock songs released in 2015?
Rock music 2015 is the latest album from rock band Foo Fighters. The album was released on November 10th, 2014.
This Video Should Help:
Welcome to Rock Music 2015! This year has been great for rock music fans all around the world, with some of the biggest and best bands coming out in years. Whether you’re a longtime fan of rock music or just getting into it this year, these are some of the top rock songs that you need to check out!
Best Rock Songs of 2015
There’s no denying that 2015 was a great year for rock music. From huge hit singles to groundbreaking album releases, it was truly a banner year for the genre. Here are our picks for the best rock songs of 2015:
1. “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars: This massive pop/rock crossover hit was impossible to escape in 2015, and for good reason – it’s just plain catchy as hell. Even the most diehard rock fans couldn’t help but get up and dance whenever this one came on the radio.
2. “Don’t Wanna Fight” by Alabama Shakes: The lead single from Alabama Shakes’ highly anticipated second album, Sound & Color, “Don’t Wanna Fight” is a soulful rocker that showcases the band’s incredible range and versatility.
3.”Something From Nothing” by Foo Fighters: The first taste of new Foo Fighters music in over three years, “Something From Nothing” is classic Foos – a driving, anthemic rock song with a big sing-along chorus perfect for cranking up loud on the highway.
4. “I Bet My Life” by Imagine Dragons: Another massive pop/rock crossover hit, “I Bet My Life” finds Imagine Dragons at their catchiest and most accessible yet without sacrificing any of their signature stadium-ready sound. It’s the perfect introduction to the band for anyone who hasn’t already been won over by their previous hits.
5.”Gimme All Your Lovin'” by ZZ Top: One of classic rock’s all-time great bands returned with a bang in 2015 with this lead single from their 16th studio album, La Futura. At nearly 50 years into their career, ZZ Top show they’re still masters of crafting infectiously catchy tunes steeped in bluesy swagger.
Best Rock Bands of 2015
1. Foo Fighters
5. Imagine Dragons
6. Royal Blood
7. The Killers
8. Arcade Fire
9. Queens of the Stone Age
Top Rock Songs of 2016
1. “Blackstar” by David Bowie
2. “The Sound of Silence” by Disturbed
3. “Heathens” by twenty one pilots
4. “Sledgehammer” by Peter Gabriel
5. “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” by Mike Posner
6. “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry
7. “Enter Sandman” by Metallica
8. “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” by Blue ufffdyster Cult
9.”Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana 10.”Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N’ Roses
Top Rock Bands of 2016
The past year was an excellent one for rock music, with a number of great bands releasing new music. Here are our picks for the top rock bands of 2016:
1. Foo Fighters: One of the most successful and popular rock bands of all time, Foo Fighters returned in 2016 with their seventh studio album, “Concrete and Gold.” The album was a commercial and critical success, debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart and receiving positive reviews from critics.
2. Radiohead: One of the most innovative and respected rock bands of all time, Radiohead released their ninth studio album, “A Moon Shaped Pool,” in 2016 to critical acclaim. The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 chart and received rave reviews from fans and critics alike.
3. Muse: Muse is one of the biggest arena rock bands in the world, and they returned in 2016 with their seventh studio album, “Drones.” The album was a commercial success, debuting at #1 on the UK Albums Chart and #2 on the Billboard 200 chart. It received mixed reviews from critics but was praised by fans for its energetic sound.
4. Metallica: One of the most successful metal bands ever, Metallica returned in 2016 with their tenth studio album, “HardwiredufffdTo Self-Destruct.” The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart and received positive reviews from both fans and critics. It was nominated for Best Rock Album at this year’s Grammy Awards.
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Another legendary rock band that made a comeback in 2016 is Red Hot Chili Peppers with their eleventh studio album,”The Getaway.” The record debuted at #2 on both the Billboard 200 chart and UK Albums Chart; it also won Best Rock Album at this year’s Grammy Awards.
Best Rock Songs of 2017
1. “Run” by Foo Fighters
2. “The Stage” by Avenged Sevenfold
3. “Hardwired” by Metallica
4. “Atlas, Rise!” by Metallica
5. “Beggars Banquet” by Rolling Stones
6. “Bodies” by Drowning Pool
7. “(Fuck a) Silver Lining” by PVRIS
8. “#1 Zero” by Shinedown
9. 10.”Devil’s Den” by Volbeat
Best Rock Bands of 2017
The rock music scene has always been a vibrant and exciting one, full of talented musicians who are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible. In recent years, we’ve seen some incredible new bands emerge, and 2017 was no exception. Here are our picks for the best rock bands of 2017.
Royal Blood – This British duo made waves with their debut album in 2014, and they’ve only gotten better since then. Their latest album, How Did We Get So Dark?, is a masterclass in hard-hitting rock tunes, and they show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
Gorillaz – It’s been seven years since we last heard from Gorillaz, but they made a triumphant return in 2017 with their newest album Humanz. This virtual band always brings something fresh and innovative to the table, and Humanz is no different. With guest appearances from everyone from Grace Jones to De La Soul, it’s an eclectic record that will have you dancing all night long.
The Killers – One of the most successful rock bands of the 21st century, The Killers returned this year with their fifth studio album Wonderful Wonderful. It’s another collection of catchy anthems that will get stuck in your head for days on end, further cementing The Killers’ place as one of the best rock bands around today.
Arcade Fire – Another band that needs no introduction, Arcade Fire released their fifth album Everything Now this year to critical acclaim. As always, they bring their trademark mix of indie-rock and pop sensibilities to create an infectious sound that is impossible to resist dancing to.
Top Rock Songs of 2018
The year 2018 was a great year for rock music, with many new and exciting bands emerging onto the scene. Here are our picks for the top 10 rock songs of 2018:
10) “The Middle” by Jimmy Eat World
This song was released as a single in early 2018 and quickly became a hit, reaching number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It’s catchy, upbeat, and just plain fun to listen to.
9) “I Bet My Life” by Imagine Dragons
Imagine Dragons are one of the biggest rock bands around today, and this song is a perfect example of why. It’s an anthemic track that will get you pumped up no matter what mood you’re in.
8) “Walk on Water” by Thirty Seconds to Mars
Thirty Seconds to Mars always deliver when it comes to powerful rock songs, and “Walk On Water” is no exception. The chorus will stay stuck in your head for days after you first hear it. 7) “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap” by AC/DC This classic AC/DC song was originally released back in 1976, but it was included on the band’s 2018 album ‘PWR/UP’. It’s still as fresh and relevant today as it was over 40 years ago. 6) ufffdGive Yourself A Tryufffd by The 1975 The 1975 are one of the most popular indie-rock bands around at the moment, and ufffdGive Yourself A Tryufffd is a stand-out track from their latest album. It’s got a great message about being true to yourself, set to an infectious melody that will stay with you long after the song ends. 5) ufffdParadise Cityufffd by Guns N’ Roses One of the all-time great rock songs, ufffdParadise Cityufffd was originally released back in 1987 but remains hugely popular today. It’s the perfect track to blast out at full volume when you’re driving down the highway with the windows rolled down. 4) ufffdUnder Pressureufffd by Queen & David Bowie This timeless collaboration between two of music’s biggest legends is as relevant today as it ever was. The lyrics about social pressure and anxiety resonate deeply with people of all ages, making this one of 2018’s most relatable songs. 3) ufffdRunufffd by Foo Fighters The Foo Fighters are one of rock’s most consistent bands, delivering quality tracks time after time. ufffdRunufffd is taken from their 2017 album ‘Concrete And Gold’ and is sure to get even diehard fans hooked on their unique brand of alt-rock goodness.” 2)”All Out Life” by Slipknot Slipknot made waves with this hard-hitting single that dropped unexpectedly in late October 2018 – proving that they’re still at the top of their game after 20 years in the business.” 1)”Highway Tune” by Greta Van Fleet This young band burst onto the scene in 2017 with their debut EP ‘Black Smoke Rising’, which featured this breakout hit single.” Highway Tune”. They sound like they’ve been plucked straight out of 1967, but there’s no denying that they’re making some seriously good modern rock music.”
Top Rock Bands of 2018
2018 was a great year for rock music, with many new and exciting bands emerging onto the scene. Here are just a few of the top rock bands of 2018 that you should definitely check out:
1. Greta Van Fleet: This young band from Michigan is taking the rock world by storm with their vintage sound reminiscent of Led Zeppelin. With catchy riffs and powerful vocals, they are sure to be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come.
2. The Struts: Another up-and-coming band that is quickly making a name for themselves in the rock world is The Struts. Hailing from England, this group mixes classic rock influences with modern sensibilities to create a unique and infectious sound.
3. Muse: One of the most well-established bands on this list, Muse has been making waves in the rock world for over two decades now. Their latest album, Simulation Theory, sees them explore new musical territory while still staying true to their signature sound.
4. Queens of the Stone Age: One of the most acclaimed bands in recent memory, Queens of the Stone Age continue to impress with their hard-hitting brand of Alternative Rock. Their seventh studio album Villains was released to critical acclaim in 2017 and cemented their place as one of the best rock bands around today.
5. Foo Fighters: Last but certainly not least, we have one of the biggest names in rock music ufffd Foo Fighters. Formed by Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl after Kurt Cobainufffds passing, Foo Fighters have gone on to become one of the biggest and most beloved rock bands in history thanks to their catchy hooks and stadium-ready anthems
Rock Music 2015 is a compilation of the best rock bands from 2014. The list includes names such as “The War on Drugs,” “Twenty One Pilots,” and many more. Reference: 2014 rock bands.