In this post, we’ll show you how to get music off your Android phone and onto your computer so you can start building up your music library.
Checkout this video:
If you have music on your Android phone that you want to listen to on your computer, you can use a Google Play Music subscription to sync your songs to your computer. You can also use the Android File Transfer app to transfer files from your Android phone to your computer.
What you’ll need
– A computer with iTunes installed
– A USB cable that can connect your phone to the computer
1. Connect your Android phone to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Click on the name of your device in the left sidebar.
4. Click on the “Music” tab in the main window.
5. Select the “Sync music” option and choose how you want to sync your music (entire library or selected playlists).
6. Click on the “Apply” button in the lower right corner of the screen to start syncing your music.
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to your computer
Using a USB cable, connect your Android phone to your computer. You will see a notification on your phone asking you whether you want to allow USB debugging; select “Yes.” Once your phone is connected, it will appear in the File Explorer window on your computer.
Step 2: Find your music files
If you’re not sure where your music files are stored, the best place to start looking is the Music folder in your device’s main storage. To access this folder, open the File Manager app and tap on the icon for your device’s main storage.
Once you’ve located the Music folder, you can use the built-in music player on your computer to play your files, or you can copy them onto your computer’s hard drive for safekeeping.
Step 3: Copy your music files to your computer
Now that you have your music files on your computer, you can start copying them over to your Android phone.
First, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open the File Explorer on your computer and navigate to the “Music” folder on your Android phone.
Next, simply copy and paste the music files from your computer into the “Music” folder on your phone. Once the files have finished copying over, you should be able to play them back on your Android phone just like any other music file.
Step 4: Eject your Android phone from your computer
When you’re finished transferring files, it’s important to safely eject your Android phone from your computer. This process differs depending on whether you’re using a Windows or Mac computer.
On a Windows computer:
1. Click the “Start” button.
2. Click “My Computer.”
3. Right-click on your Android phone’s icon and select “Eject.”
4. Unplug your Android phone from your computer.
On a Mac computer:
1. Click the “Finder” icon in your Dock.
2. Select your Android phone from the Devices section on the left side of the Finder window.
3. Press the “Eject” button next to your Android phone’s name in the Finder window.
4. Unplug your Android phone from your computer
There are a number of ways to get music off your Android phone and onto your computer. The easiest way is to use a dedicated music transfer app such as iSkysoft Toolbox – Transfer (Android). This will allow you to transfer your music files from your Android phone to your computer with just a few clicks.
If you don’t want to use a dedicated app, you can also transfer your music files using a USB cable. First, connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open the file explorer on your computer and locate the music files on your Android phone. Once you have found the files, simply copy and paste them onto your computer.