- How to see your top artists on Apple Music
- How to find your favorite artists on Apple Music
- How to see what artists are popular on Apple Music
- How to see your top songs on Apple Music
- How to find new music on Apple Music
- How to create a custom station on Apple Music
- How to share music on Apple Music
- How to gift music on Apple Music
- How to download music on Apple Music
- How to cancel Apple Music
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can see which artists you listen to the most by going to your account settings. Here’s how:
Checkout this video:
How to see your top artists on Apple Music
See your top artists and their songs on Apple Music. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Music app. In the menu bar at the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
Scroll to the Top Artists section and tap See All. If you don’t see this section, it might mean that you don’t have enough data to populate it. Tap a artist to see their songs, albums, and music videos.
How to find your favorite artists on Apple Music
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can see a list of the artists you listen to most often in the My Music tab. To find this feature:
-Open the Music app and tap the Library tab.
-Under the Listen Now heading, tap Artists.
-Tap the Top Artists tab.
From here, you can view a list of artists ranked by how often you play their music.
How to see what artists are popular on Apple Music
It’s easy to see what artists are popular on Apple Music. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
2. Tap For You.
3. Scroll to see Popular Artists on Apple Music, then tap See All.
4. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
5. Find the artist that you want to see, then tap it.
How to see your top songs on Apple Music
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 60 million songs. It’s widely used by music lovers all over the world, and one of its best features is its ability to keep track of your listening habits and provide you with personalized recommendations.
One way you can use this feature is by checking out your top artists. Here’s how:
Open the Apple Music app and go to the “For You” section.
In the “For You” section, scroll down to the “Top Artists” section.
Tap on “See All.”
This will take you to a page where you can see your top 25 artists, as well as how many songs by each artist you’ve listened to in the last six months.
This is a great way to discover new music that you might like, or rediscover old favorites. If you’re not happy with the results, you can always adjust your settings so that Apple Music takes into account different types of music that you might want to listen to.
How to find new music on Apple Music
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers access to over 60 million songs. It’s available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. With so much music available, you might need help finding the artists you love.
There are a few ways to find new music on Apple Music:
– Use the Search tab. Tap the Search tab, then type in the name of an artist. Tap an artist to see their albums and songs.
– Browse the For You, Browse, and Radio tabs. These tabs offer recommendations based on your taste in music.
– Check out featured artists and playlists. In the For You tab, you might see featured artists and playlists that you might like.
– Follow your friends. If you have friends who use Apple Music, you can follow them to see the music they’re listening to. Just tap their profile picture next to a song or album to start following them.
How to create a custom station on Apple Music
Apple Music’s For You section is where you can come to find new music, personalized recommendations, and more. To get there, just tap on the For You tab at the bottom of Apple Music.
If you want to get even more specific, you can create a custom station on Apple Music. This is perfect if you want to focus on a particular artist or genre of music.
Here’s how to create a custom station on Apple Music:
1. Open the Apple Music app and tap on the For You tab.
2. Tap on the “Create Station” button.
3. Enter the name of an artist or genre that you want to focus on.
4. Tap on the “Create” button.
5. Apple Music will create a custom station based on your preferences.
6. To access your new station, just tap on the “Stations” button and then select your custom station from the list.
It’s easy to share music with your friends on Apple Music. With the Apple Music app, you can share your favorite songs, albums, and playlists with other people. You can also share music that you’ve purchased from the iTunes Store, or that you’ve uploaded to your iCloud Music Library.
To share music with your friends on Apple Music:
Open the Apple Music app.
Find the song, album, or playlist that you want to share.
Tap the Share icon .
Tap Share Song, Share Album, or Share Playlist.
Tap Message or Mail, then enter a name or email address. Or tap More and choose how you want to share your music.
With iOS 10 or later and macOS Sierra or later, you can also use AirDrop to share content from Apple Music with people nearby.
How to gift music on Apple Music
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can gift a subscription to another person. Just follow the steps below.
1. Open the Apple Music app.
2. Tap the For You tab.
3. Tap your profile photo in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap Purchased.
5. Tap Gifted Purchases.
6. Tap Gift next to the subscription that you want to gift.
7. Enter your recipient’s email address and tap Next, or tap Gift Another Subscription if you want to gift multiple subscriptions.
8. If you want, add a message, then tap Next in the top right corner of the screen.
9. Review your gift and tap Buy in the top right corner of the screen, or tap Send if you’re sending it as a gift card by email or text message > choose a method > enter your recipient’s information and tap Send in the top right corner of the screen > enter your payment information > review your purchase and tap Buy in the top right corner of the screen > enter any required password or PIN and confirm your purchase from Apple ID Settings on your device > enter your billing information > review your purchase and tapBuy .
How to download music on Apple Music
Apple Music is a streaming service that includes 50 million songs and is available in 113 countries. It’s integrated directly into the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Android device, and Apple TV. With an Apple Music subscription, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations. You can also download songs and albums to your device so that you can listen to them offline.
How to cancel Apple Music
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device:
Open the Apple Music app.
At the bottom of the screen, tap Library.
Tap the Listen Now icon at the top of the screen. You might need to swipe up to find it.
Tap Join Apple Music or Subscribe to Apple Music. If you don’t see these options, tap your profile picture then tap View Account. If you have a Family subscription, you might need to tap View Family Membership to manage your subscription.
From your Mac or PC:
Open iTunes. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID and password. Click here if you forgot your Apple ID or password.
From the menu bar at the top of your screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
From the Accounts Information page, scroll down and click Manage under Subscriptions.”